Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Invitation to Change

I think the thing that really caught my attention is in order to change we need to realize what we are afraid of and most scared of becoming. Change is a very scary thing for everyone. We all like to stay within our comfort zones. One major thing I would like to change about myself is to stop being so critical and worried about everything and just enjoy myself more often. I think this is a hard age and I sometimes feel a lot of pressure to succeed or I won't go anywhere after I leave college. I would also like to grow as a person into a more mature adult because soon I'll be thrown out into the real world without a clue. I hope I gain the tools to be successful in my job and as a new comer in the world. I hope that if I do fail I will be strong enough to get back up and try again and harder until I am happy and in a new comfort zone that I will soon love. No one likes to fail and fall down but I think that will be the only way to learn and get to where I want to be some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment