Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting the Hang of Things

I feel like my personal growth class is kind of a lot at times. It is like I can't get a hold on things and it's scattered all over the place. I think one of the hardest things for me is all the different things that need to be done on the internet and all the websites. It just gets to be a lot at times. I know that we are trying something new this semester with the grant but it is really hard being the guineay pig for something new. Mostly because the teacher is trying something new and not everything is going to work how we imagined. I am sure it will get easier as we all get more used to the new and different internet sources we are utalizing. Right now I am just feeling kind of lost and I hope I am not the only one that feels this way about our new situation within the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment