Friday, October 9, 2009
Personal Growth
Since I will be graduating in May I have felt all sorts of stress. So instead of waiting until the last minute I have been trying to get things done early. Things such as my resume and the search for interships and jobs. With all the things I do I start to think more and more about myself and what kind of person I will be in the real world. It has all started to make me nervous but realized it is coming no matter what. I have just begun to take things one day at a time and enjoy my last year of college. I do more things for myself and have learned to take a deep breath and dive in when things get tough. Each day I learn more about myself, my fears, and what I am looking forward to in the future. For right now I'll take it one day at a time and appreciate everything that I have going for myself right now and hope for the best in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment