Sunday, October 18, 2009

REDS

I feel like college is one of the hardest times to really take care of myself. I feel like I am doing so much all the time and it is hard to find time to take care of myself like I should be. I would love to eat better but being away from home and just eating what is convient or what I know how to cook, which is not much, is not good for me. I have tried to cut back on things such as eating when I'm bored or drinking pop with the hope that that will improve my body. I also like to get outside and do things, but living in Nebraska/Iowa the weather doesn't always allow that. I hope that my project in Personal Growth will allow me to comit to a goal and feel better about myself. I have learned taking time out for myself during the day helps me focus more on my school work and just wrapping my head around everything that is going on in life. Over all there is always more that could be done but I think too much at a time will hurt me in the long run so I just need to take it one day at a time with the idea of what needs to be done for my well-being.

1 comment:

  1. It's all your attitude. If you want to change, you'll be more successful. Sounds like small steps is easier for you. Two weeks isn't a long time to commit to a goal, but hopefully it helps.

    ReplyDelete