Thursday, November 5, 2009

relationships

I have a very close relationship with both of my parents. They are for me no matter what and are behind me100%. I believe in all parent child relationships there is a parent that is more dominant or that stands out more. Not meaning one is more important just if I was in car accident or something of that sort I know I woud call my mom first. So obviously my more dominant parent is my mom. She would do anything for me and my sister and couldn't ask for a better mom. My problem is I would love to tell her more things that go on in my life. I know she would be a great help with struggles I face and we could grow even more closer than we already are. I just can't seem to open up like I would like to. I tend to keep things inside and just hope they will sort themselves out. I usually end up hurt worse than when the problem first stared evolving. My goal for next time I spend quality time with my mom would be to share something that is going on in my life at that current time, something that is hard for me to express usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment