Monday, November 30, 2009

Time to Reflect

1. Sometimes I'm not as "alive" as I would like to be or probably should be. I feel like I have my own way of doing things and stick to that way. It is rare that I try new things and step out of my comfort zone to experience new things or different ways of thigns. Socially I do feel alive I like to meet new people but at the same time I look for the same people and people that aren't like me I don't give much of a chance. I feel if I were more open to new things I would be more socially and psychologically alive.
2. I feel like I have the least energy towards the end of the semester during the school year. I am so drained from everything that has been going on work, school, family, friends ect. that it just wears me down. By the time finals roll around and I need to focus the most I feel like I am just on empty. Sometimes I feel like I go and go until there is nothing left and I waste my energy on things that I shouldn't be wasting it on.
3. I think the most important thing is to take time for myself every now and then. Just stepping back and forgetting everything that is going on around me for a little bit can give me that energy boost that I need. Making sure that I don't sweat the small things either and save my energy and worries for the bigger problems I have in my life. I would do this by setting aside time for myself every now and then. Also I need to surround myself with people that care about me and can help me instead of causing me more problems and stress in my life. I think I can put myself in situations that I want to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment